Texhoma Christian Care Center is North Texas leader in Alzheimer’s and Dementia care.
Texhoma provides a separate building for this specialized care in the North building on the 14 acre Texhoma campus.
- Medical director with specific training in Alzheimer’s care
- Nursing Staff certified in the areas of Alzheimer’s/ dementia care
- On going training in Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Wellness staff / 4000sq ft Activities and Wellness center
- Certified Activities Director
- 60,000 sq/ft building dedicated to Alzheimer’s and Demetia
- Secured / Magnetically locked building
- Large, locked/secured outdoor courtyard w/ Gazebo
- Close medical supervision
- Family resources- support group
- Support of the Alzheimer’s Association
- Veteran Benefits VA Network facility
For more information on Texhoma’s Alzheimer and Dementia Care, please contact the admissions office directly at 940-723-8420 or 940-636-8505 and ask for one of our admissions staff.
For information on the North Texas chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
North Central Texas Chapter Wichita Falls Office
24/7 Hotline: 800-272-3900
The Soothing Room
Instructions: Click to enlarge.
Instructions: Click to enlarge. Pan your mouse cursor left and right over the image to view more.