- At Texhoma Christian Care Center we have an especially strong and remarkable identity.
- Texhoma promotes environments that are free of artificial and traditional barriers that inhibit our employees’ success.
- We focus our energies on rewarding people based on their success in fostering our business goals, values and objectives.
- Our commitment to hiring and developing great people allow us to concentrate on promoting an environment that fosters opportunity and growth for all of our employees.
- Is at the heart of everything we do
- We offer employment to motivated individuals who are dedicated to serving the needs of the residents in our facility.
- In addition, we offer employee incentive and enrichment opportunities
- Along with diversity comes more powerful, creative ideas that grow out of different backgrounds and cultures.
- Many of our paid staff volunteers within our facility.
Texhoma Christian Care Center is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To apply for an open position, click here to complete an on-line application. You will be directed to our position search and application page.
You are encouraged to read our Background Investigation and Substance Abuse and Drug Screen policies that are applicable to all candidates for employment with Texhoma Christian Care Center.
If you have any questions regarding employment opportunities at Texhoma, call Human Resources at 940.723.8420, ext. 1031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Texhoma Christian Care Center is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in a career within our Therapy department, visit www.aegistherapies.com or call 940.723.8420, ext. 1056.